Protectants / Drying Agents for Conveyor/In-Bay Automatics
Clear Coat Protectant
Cherry scented, silicone-fortified protectant designed to maintain and preserve clear coat surfaces as well as all modern finishes. Provides a visibly high gloss appearance and protective coating.
Vanilla Kote Clear Coat Protectant
One of our best! This revolutionary new protectant provides excellent visual and aromatic appeal wit hits fresh waxy vanilla scent, crème base, protective sheen, and exceptional water beading capabilities.
Weather Shield® All Season Total Surface Protectant
A total vehicle surface protectant designed to repel water and deliver a high gloss shine and protection to vehicle surfaces, including paint, glass, and chrome. Surface reactive silicones and fluoro polymers bond to vehicle surface for outstanding shine and protection. Offer your customers a premium service that provides lasting value with no added labor. Fresh Blueberry Scent. Part of the Green Line Solutions™ family of environmentally friendly carwash products from Warsaw Chemical.
New online premium protectant process. Wave Shield is a 4-step, arch-applied process consisting of Wave Curtain Foam Bath, Wave Shine Foam Cleanser/Protectant and Wave Seal Foam Protectant and HOT CARnauba™ Shine.
- View Formula 701 Wave Curtain Foam Bath Technical Data Sheet
- View Formula 701 Wave Curtain Foam Bath Arctic White Safety Data Sheet
- View Formula 701 Wave Curtain Foam Bath Pink Safety Data Sheet
- View Formula 701 Wave Curtain Foam Bath Yellow Safety Data Sheet
- View Formula 702 Wave Shine Foam Cleanser/Protectant Technical Data Sheet
- View Formula 702 Wave Shine Foam Cleanser/Protectant Safety Data Sheet
- View Formula 703 Wave Seal Foam Protectant Technical Data Sheet
- View Formula 703 Wave Seal Foam Protectant Safety Data Sheet
- View Formula 704 HOT CARnauba Shine Technical Data Sheet
- View Formula 704 HOT CARnauba Shine Safety Data Sheet
Wave Shield Protectant Process
Revolutionary new berry scented, polymer based hydrocarbon-free drying agent/clear coat protectant containing siliconized carnauba for enhanced shine and maximum drying capabilities.
Weather Shield® Drying Agent
Weather Shield drying agent incorporates the very latest advances in polymer chemistry technology. Formulated with a unique polymer, drying agent creates a fast water break that boosts drying efficiency and as an added plus, also provides a durable protection and shine. Part of the Green Line Solutions™ family of environmentally friendly carwash products from Warsaw Chemical.
FlashBreak Drying Agent
A highly concentrated, premium drying agent. Formula 585 FlashBreak creates instantaneous water break for optimum blower efficiency and is excellent for low energy blowers and high speed, high volume conveyors.
NEW! Formula 590
DRY X-40 Premium Drying Agent - High Solids Concentrate
Highly active premium drying agent that creates immediate water beading accelerating drying efficiency. DRY X-40 is a highly concentrated and specially formulated for use with cold or hot water rinse arches.
- View Formula 590 Technical Data Sheet
- View Formula 590 Safety Data Sheet
Green Line SolutionsTM - Earth friendly products, maximum cleaning power.
Reclaim Compatible - Contains no harsh caustics, may be applied to all surfaces in any climate and reduces environmental impact issues.